(used on Airforce One, the White House, US Capitol, the US Secret Service, and more)
samaritan® PAD Defibrillator Download User Manual & Demonstration Video
With everyday people in mind, Heartsine designed and easy to use AED that guides even the most inexperienced user throughout the rescue process. The samaritan® PAD is built on many years of research, development and patented technology. The samaritan® PAD used HeartSines's SCOPE™ Biphasic technology (a low-energy, escalating waveform that adjusts for the differences in each person's physical make-up) to deliver optimal defibrillation to every patient. Heartsine is the only manufacturer to offer a free PadPak replacement when the unit is used in an actual rescue.
* User-Friendly visual and oral prompts guide every step.
* CPR Metronome keeps rescuer on track for better compressions.
* Smallest and Lightest AED on the market.
* Highest Durability rating than any other AED.
* 10 Year Warranty longest in the industry.
* Low Maintenance cost with battery/pad cartridge combo pack with 4 year shelf/standby life.
LifeLine's $100 Instant Rebate Added in Cart!
AED $1,255 (Includes samaritan PAD, Semi-Rigid Carrying Case, 1 Adult PadPak, Deluxe Prep-Kit, AED Sticker, Inspection Tag, Set Up/Maintenance DVD, User Manual)
Mobile Package $1,375 (Includes the samaritan PAD AED, Semi-Rigid Carrying Case, 1 Adult PadPak, Deluxe Prep-Kit, AED Sticker, Inspection Tag, Set Up/Maintenance DVD and User Manual in a Hardshell Carrying Case that is durable, dust and waterproof providing extra protection for your AED investment. Ideal for harsh environments and/or mobile use. Case has lifetime warranty by Pelican.)