* The automated external defibrillator (AED) is a computerized medical device. An AED can check a person’s heart rhythm, it can recognize a rhythm that requires a shock and it can advise the rescuer when a shock is needed. The AED uses voice prompts, lights and text messages to tell the rescuer the steps to take.
* Access to AEDs means the difference between life and death when Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) strikes. In all reports of survival, the shorter the time from collapse to defibrillation, the better the chances of survival. If defibrillation is delayed for more than 10 minutes, survival rates drop to less than 5 percent.
* AEDs are very accurate and easy to use. With a few hours of training, anyone can learn to operate an AED safely. There are many different brands of AEDs but the same basic steps apply to all of them.
Need help figuring out what is best for you or your facility? click here
All our AEDs Include:
• AED prescription required by the FDA
• AED sticker for either an AED cabinet or facility front entrance
• Maintenance/Inspection Tag
• LifeLine Deluxe CPR/AED Patient Prep-Kit (face shield with splash visor, non-latex gloves, CPR mouth shield with one way valve, disposable surgical prep razor, antiseptic wipes, disposable towel, biohazard bag, medic shears and emergency blanket)
Online AED Orders = FREE SHIPPING!
Can't order online? Need to be invoiced? No problem, just contact us! Shipping fees will apply.