To guarantee a space in the class of your choice, payment must be received with registration.
Pre-registration is highly recommended. Most classes fill at least a week in advance, space is limited, register early!
Do not bring children or unregistered guests to class. Children under 14 taking a CPR or First Aid class must register and attend with a registered adult.
There are several convenient ways to register:
Register ONLINE: Just hit the "Add to Cart" button next to the class you want. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted. Sorry, we do not accept eChecks.
Register BY PHONE: Call our business office Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm, 503-243-2277 or toll free 888-750-4288. When registering by phone, class and book fees must be paid for by Visa or Mastercard.
Register BY MAIL: Print and complete a Registraton Form. Mail the registration form with payment (check, money order, Visa or Mastercard) to: CPR LifeLine, 9320 SW Barbur Blvd, Ste 175, Portland OR 97219. Personal checks must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of the class.
Register BY FAX: Print and complete a Registration Form. Fax the registration form with payment information (Visa or Mastercard) to: 503-243-3553.
Register IN PERSON: Register in person at our business office, Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm. CPR LifeLine, 9320 SW Barbur Blvd, Ste 175, Portland OR 97219.
• NO REFUND if you cancel with less than 7 days notice.
• Cancellations received at least 7 days in advance of the class may request a refund or receive full credit to another class.
• Cancellations received less than 7 days in advance, but at least 24 hours prior to the class will be issued a credit to reschedule with a rescheduling fee.
• Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to class, and "no shows" at class will not be issued a refund or credit.
• Please note that textbooks are not returnable and the purchase price is not refundable.
Classes with low enrollment (less than 8 students) may be canceled. If a class is canceled we will promptly notify you and every effort will be made to reschedule your training. If this is not possible, you will receive a refund.