to see our public First Aid and CPR/AED classes
Thanksgiving: Nov 26-29
Christmas: Dec 24-27
New Year: Dec 31-Jan 3
If you register for a class online while our office is closed,
you'll receive a class confirmation via email as soon as we open.
The 2015 AHA Guidelines were published Oct 15, 2015. There were no changes to the CPR and AED sequence and no changes to the compression & breath ratios.
CLICK HERE to check out the information & science behind the guidelines.
CPR LifeLine was organized in April 1976 for the purpose of providing American Heart Association CPR training to the people of the Portland metro area. We were the first organization in Oregon to offer CPR training to the public and to teach classes onsite for custom groups. We developed the first training course integrating the use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with CPR training. We consult with companies and organizations wanting to develop onsite emergency medical response teams and provide continuous training for these teams. Every year we train more than 6,000 people to save a life.
What We Offer:
• 39 years of experience and full time staff.
• Our business office is open Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
• A fully computerized record system. If you lose your certification card, you can order a duplicate.
• With a single call or email, employers can find out which employees have current training.
• Traditional classroom training and eLearning blended courses which combine online with hands-on classroom practice and testing.
• Several open enrollment public classes each month in the Portland metro area.
• Discount Voucher Program for organizations sending several people to our public classes.
• Custom Group Classes onsite with contract rates available.
Our Classes Offer:
• 2 year certification cards from the American Heart Association, the nationally recognized authority in resuscitation and emergency cardiac care www.heart.org
• Low student to manikin ratio. Each person practices with their own CPR shield.
• We follow national infection control guidelines for CPR training. CLICK HERE for our in class infection control guidelines
• Scenario based training with maximum hands-on experience.
• Highly experienced and professional instructors who want this to be the best class you've ever taken!